This post will be offensive to anyone who supports Obama. If that's you...you may wanna stop reading. And BTW...I refuse to apologize for this. It's my opinion. And if you have opinions about my opinion...
Keep 'em to yourself.
Still reading? Okay, you've been warned.
Thank you, thank you, thank you....all you wonderful Obama supporters. You've managed to do it again! Another fete of Socialism at its finest! This fantastic Friday has brought with it more layoffs! Only these ones hit closer to home! My father in law was just laid off this morning. Only he's not alone! Don't believe me? Check here for the current tally listed - which will no doubt change! - increasing not decreasing as the TV media or even the President would have you believe - of companies being forced to lay off employees to meet the business tax. I'm pretty sure if you thought voting for Obama wouldn't affect jobs around the nation - that your naivete is showing. You might wanna do something about that....
The list doesn't even cover the small businesses from state to state. I don't believe there's enough space on a blog to cover those!
I can somewhat understand if you didn't like Mitt's personal stance on things. Everyone has that right to their personal beliefs...but whatever part of you thought that the President's current plan was bring about a better nation...? What's so great about unemployment?! What's so great about not being able to feed your kids when they tell you they're hungry?? How's that "change" he promised lookin' now? No one can disagree (or if you do I'm pretty sure you're an idiot!) that Mitt knows what a budget is - or that he didn't have a plan to get the deficit under a semblance of control without giving China and other countries who currently own the majority of US property and holdings - any more of a stronghold over our nation.
But what about our children's education?! What about blah, blah, blah...?!
I really am a supporter of education. I am. But I am a realist first and foremost and I have my priorities. My priority is being able to provide for my family. My priority is being able to put food on the table. Have you ever had your child tell you they're hungry and not been able to feed them? At one point in our lives...that was us. And it sucked. Seeing all these companies with their layoffs...companies completely disbanding...I'm pretty sure I'm having deja vu again....! Only this time, my husband and I aren't losing our small business, our home, our independence and financial peace....it's someone else.
Possibly even you. So, please...enjoy the consequences [good and bad] of your choice.
I'm enjoying my choice to b!t@& about the election - while I still have that right - as I did when I voted for Mitt.
Let me know when "buyer's remorse" kicks in for you. Better yet, don't.
****
I feel better having gotten that off my chest!
Keep 'em to yourself.
Still reading? Okay, you've been warned.
Thank you, thank you, thank you....all you wonderful Obama supporters. You've managed to do it again! Another fete of Socialism at its finest! This fantastic Friday has brought with it more layoffs! Only these ones hit closer to home! My father in law was just laid off this morning. Only he's not alone! Don't believe me? Check here for the current tally listed - which will no doubt change! - increasing not decreasing as the TV media or even the President would have you believe - of companies being forced to lay off employees to meet the business tax. I'm pretty sure if you thought voting for Obama wouldn't affect jobs around the nation - that your naivete is showing. You might wanna do something about that....
The list doesn't even cover the small businesses from state to state. I don't believe there's enough space on a blog to cover those!
I can somewhat understand if you didn't like Mitt's personal stance on things. Everyone has that right to their personal beliefs...but whatever part of you thought that the President's current plan was bring about a better nation...? What's so great about unemployment?! What's so great about not being able to feed your kids when they tell you they're hungry?? How's that "change" he promised lookin' now? No one can disagree (or if you do I'm pretty sure you're an idiot!) that Mitt knows what a budget is - or that he didn't have a plan to get the deficit under a semblance of control without giving China and other countries who currently own the majority of US property and holdings - any more of a stronghold over our nation.
But what about our children's education?! What about blah, blah, blah...?!
I really am a supporter of education. I am. But I am a realist first and foremost and I have my priorities. My priority is being able to provide for my family. My priority is being able to put food on the table. Have you ever had your child tell you they're hungry and not been able to feed them? At one point in our lives...that was us. And it sucked. Seeing all these companies with their layoffs...companies completely disbanding...I'm pretty sure I'm having deja vu again....! Only this time, my husband and I aren't losing our small business, our home, our independence and financial peace....it's someone else.
Possibly even you. So, please...enjoy the consequences [good and bad] of your choice.
I'm enjoying my choice to b!t@& about the election - while I still have that right - as I did when I voted for Mitt.
Let me know when "buyer's remorse" kicks in for you. Better yet, don't.
****
I feel better having gotten that off my chest!
0 comments:
Post a Comment