Happy Birthday Matt!
Nothing says I'm a big seven year old like a new bike!
Especially when you get a full police play set!
We had to go out and enjoy the dry weather....and ride some bikes!
Part of our birthday tradition is to let the boys pick what restaurant they want to eat at - or pick a dinner they want me to make. Matt chose JOE'S CRAB SHACK....
His little bib says "I'm the birthday crab!"
I know I say it a lot...but this boy is amazing! He ate:
clams, mussels, halibut, lobster, crab, corn, potatoes, sausage and shrimp.
These are two of our land lubbers.
The view was spectacular!!
They sang a "short" birthday song. As you can see, Matt was taken aback. lol
That was all Wednesday.
His birthday party was Saturday. The day I felt like death-warmed-over.
We transformed the gym into a recruit center/top secret mission base.
Drill Sergeant Daddy preparing the recruits for their mission of:
*Drill Sergeant says...
*Obstacle Course....
and
MESS!
You know how they say "invite more" because you'll only see half of the kids show up?
17 kids (cousins included) showed up out of 24.
Our amazing soldiers! I think they had fun! Or at least I hope they did!
They all had a blast showing Matt their gifts they bought him and everyone was so very generous and nice. We really enjoyed having all the kids and they were so well behaved!
LOUD, but well behaved! ;)
We had a great time and really enjoyed being able to celebrate Matt's birthday.
Happy Birthday sweet Matthew!
0 comments:
Post a Comment