So, while I've not been feeling 100%....I've also NOT had internet at my command for the past week. It was like missing an arm!!! :P I've gotten so used to "posting" my ins and outs - I had no idea it'd become such a stress relief!! The snow and ice temporarily disconnected us from our internet service.....the lines had to be repaired....How sweet it is to have it back again!!!
We got another 4"-6" of snow....that's all melted away. My fellow Oregonians know that's soooo not the "norm" for our area! But it's been fun! I think it'd be MORE fun if I could actually go places during the snow....unfortunately, my tire treads are non-existant and I refuse to play "pinball" with my newish mini-van. LOL. Especially if I've got M&M with me. LOL.
So, this past week I've been finishing up laundry...(It's done....just not folded!) Every time I attempt to fold the laundry, I have one or both sons dive bombing my pile of freshly laundered articles, and then they roll around in it and toss it up in the air. AND...Matt's started to outgrow the afternoon nap. (sigh) How I long for the old days when I had 2 hours to myself.....!
It's all good though. I'm finding vast stores of patience I never knew I had when dealing with my 3 year old! UNFORTUNATELY, despite the increase of one-on-one time with him, he still bit "I", one of my very dear friends' little boys, in Nursery about 1 week ago. (SIGH) I soooo don't know what to do with him! I've tried everything I can think of!!!
ANY SUGGESTIONS?
His triggers: Overstimulation, excitement and frustration. We've tried to help him express as best as he can - but he's still not catching on. It's so frustrating and I feel helpless and like crying! Not a good combo for a semi neurotic mom! :(
Anyways...I'm willing to try just about everything....so lay your suggestions on me!!! PLEASE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment