We made our own water park today.
I LOVE how inventive my Hunky Hubby is!
He hooked up some plastic sheeting to the bottom of our playhouse slide and grabbed the hose and VOILA! Our own personal water park.
The boys had a blast.
I even went down a time or two....with the boys....Uncle Joshy was nice enough to stay and play after he helped Stann fix the pressure washer.
It was such a fun time! I'm always so impressed by Stann's ingenuity! Good thinkin' Hunky Hubby! :) Knew there was a reason I married you!!!
4 comments:
Liz....I need to visit your water park! FUN!!!
that looks like fun... I almost looked like the adults were having more fun then the kids... :) I love it... Good thinking Stann
That is a great idea.... We have a play house kind of like that... The kids would love that... we have been putting the pool at the bottom of the slide, but the plastic is a greater idea... I'll take pictures and post them on our blog... Thanks for the idea
BECCA
What a great idea tell Stan sometimes he's smarter than he looks. Hey did you hear they moved up the twilight movie release date to 11-21 since the harry potty movie got pushed back. Way Cool!
Post a Comment