
Here we are...the Boring McNamee's. Take it any way you want! We sometimes feel as though we are pretty "boring" since having children, but then again, we also live in Boring, Oregon!
Stann and I have been happily married for 7 1/2 years, we have two very lovable but wild dogs, Brodie & Daisy, and two beautiful, precocious, wonderful sons, Matthew (20 months - pictured) & Joshua (7 months - not pictured).
We have yet to have an updated photo of our family...although for my very first Mother's Day (it was this year!!!), I received the gift of getting Family Pictures. My vanity has held up getting those pictures done, I wanted to wait until my braces came off and see if I could lose just ten more pounds....
You'll know if I've lost it too, because the pictures will be posted!
1 comments:
this is a really nice family photo liz! with the exception that Josh isnt in the pic but looks great.
love the tree in the background too.
Post a Comment