“As you create a home, don't get distracted with a lot of things that have no meaning for you or your family. Don't dwell on your failures, but think of your successes. Have joy in your home. Have joy in your children. Have joy in your husband. Be grateful for the journey.” ~ Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Matty-Matt



I don't think there's anything cuter than my brown-eyed boy. Matty-Matt is quickly catching on to everything "BOY"! Aside from his preference for "Melmo", "Ba-ba's" and having to have his diaper changed, this little fellow is almost 2 years old, going on 20. We've officially hit the terrible 2's screaming and running. I look at his cute little face....what happened to the baby button nose?! The bald patches of reddish-blonde hair? He's always had those killer dimples...but now he's turned into a lanky little boy! He finds the strangest things funny....loves the stairs, and loves to put bugs into his mouth...Like I said...he's all boy (DEFINATELY takes after Stann on the bugs). He's the most wonderful, loving, sweet, frustrating, mischievious boy I've ever known and I can't imagine life without him!

1 comments:

jodi said...

He is just too dang cute. Congrats on joining the Blog World! Good job!