It hit me yesterday, that my baby is growing up. And that the little guy I was holding was slowly turning into a little boy, who'd then turn into a teenager, and then grow to be a man. (sigh). These little feet that I like to kiss, play with and tickle aren't going to be as cute over the coming years. I thought I'd take a picture of them...to just catch the moment. Aren't they cute?! Roly-poly, bendy, and very sensitive to touch, they are just the cutest baby feet I've ever seen! Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Baby Feet
It hit me yesterday, that my baby is growing up. And that the little guy I was holding was slowly turning into a little boy, who'd then turn into a teenager, and then grow to be a man. (sigh). These little feet that I like to kiss, play with and tickle aren't going to be as cute over the coming years. I thought I'd take a picture of them...to just catch the moment. Aren't they cute?! Roly-poly, bendy, and very sensitive to touch, they are just the cutest baby feet I've ever seen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment