“As you create a home, don't get distracted with a lot of things that have no meaning for you or your family. Don't dwell on your failures, but think of your successes. Have joy in your home. Have joy in your children. Have joy in your husband. Be grateful for the journey.” ~ Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Saturday, June 16, 2007

The Beach Trip

Oh how we LOVE the beach! We love feeling the wet sand, feeling the grit of salt and sand on your face after spending hours out in the sun and wind. I love how peaceful I feel there and how it causes me to be still, if even for a moment, and feel rested. Those feelings are hard to come by these days! I love watching Matt's eyes light up with wonder - from new experiences, having fun with our family and seeing all things through his eyes for a whole list of "firsts". Josh too, but he wasn't too impressed on this trip. We'll see if he feels that way in August 2007....on our annual McNamee Family Beach Trip!

1 comments:

Selena said...

Cute pic! looks like Matt's having fun, trying to get at his toys! I still have to explain 'oregon' beaches to my family, they don't quite understand why we're always wearing jackets at the beach! :) You're right though, always very peaceful!