Could someone please explain to me why boys are so gross?
Earlier tonight, Stann (panicked) called me over to him, to look at Matt's ears. They were brown and crusty....we thought (as most parents would...) Ear Infections. It was in both ears. Dripping down. Plastered and just gross.
Stann tells Matt to let me look in his ears.
He says (shouts) "No!" and proceeds to cover both ears.
I'm gently (and calmly) asking him "Honey, do your ears hurt?"
"No!" (Matt yelling again...)
I tell him I have to look at his ears...to make sure he's okay. I'm feeling his forehead...no fevers... (insert *sigh* of relief here...)
I gently touch the stuff in his ear...and I don't know what prompted me to do (okay...so maybe I do...) but I smell the icky brown stuff oozing out of his ears.
Peanut Butter.
My son put PEANUT BUTTER in his ears.
Why, oh why....are boys so GROSS?!
Christmas Signs Coming!
10 years ago
1 comments:
I can not answer that question.. but my brother Sean has a funny story about himself when he was little stuffing marshmellows down his pants.. so my mom thought he was poopy because his diaper looked so full.. ha ha boys are soo gross :)
Post a Comment