“As you create a home, don't get distracted with a lot of things that have no meaning for you or your family. Don't dwell on your failures, but think of your successes. Have joy in your home. Have joy in your children. Have joy in your husband. Be grateful for the journey.” ~ Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Life's Lemons....

With the economy and all that jazz....things are very bittersweet for us at the moment. We're taking one day at a time and just trying to focus on the POSITIVE things we have in life.
Some days, it takes more than others to remember the positive things....as is true in any trying time....but I'm truly, truly, blessed...and I wish I could say I never lose sight of this, but I do.

{Sue me. I'm not perfect! Tho' I'm not sure that was a news-flash...}
I'm blessed with:
A wonderful family....
A loving Husband & beautiful Sons...
With great friends....

I'm not sure what the future holds for our little family. I'm not sure where life will take us..... I'm not sure of a lot of things right now...
I am sure however, the Lord is mindful of us and our situation...and even though these lessons are bitter right now, it'll all work out in the end....though I can't see how it possibly can at this particular moment.
And I'm reminded....once again....
That when life gives you lemons, you've got to make lemonade. :)

3 comments:

Susan Jolley said...

You will make great lemonade Liz, you have the right attitude, and as you said the Lord is mindful of our situations and blesses us all greatly everyday. Just remember to pray. Love you and your family.

Kelly said...

Thanks for the great reminder. You have amazing faith and a wonderful attitude! Were kinda in the same boat, its scary but I'm gratful we got the big guy looking out for us.

Unknown said...

What if life doesnt give you sugar? Your lemonade wont taste that great. . Im just saying! :)