Yup. It was worth it. Worth the wait that is.
NEW MOON is DEFINITELY better than Twilight. :D Some great one-liner's....fast paced enough to hold your attention and even though I'm pretty sure I babysat Taylor Lautner (j/k...) the boy bulked up nicely. :P
Soooo worth the sleep deprivation. I'm still doing it again for Eclipse, and again at Breaking Dawn. Even if Mel won't go with me ;P (No worries Mel, I've got over a year to change your mind...ha, ha...!)
We got in around 2:40, and I'm pretty sure I was sleeping like a rock at 2:50. (I had to take kids to bed with me...Dad let them sleep on the couch and while I was "transferring" them to their own beds....you guessed it. They woke up!) We were all up and going by 7:40 this AM....and now I'm on my way (with helper's in tow) to go clean some houses. :P
We had a total blast at Red Robin...we missed the girl's who couldn't make it....but still...fun was had by all.
Especially Mindy. She took incriminating photos of me sleeping during the waiting part.
IN MY DEFENSE....I've cut my caffeine intake down again - to just 1 soda a week. I'd prefer to have it the "morning after" and not the "night before" ;P
She posted all incriminating photos to FB, if you're interested. LOL.
But all in all....WHAT A FUN NIGHT!!! :D
Friday, November 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I totally forgot my camera, but I totally agree.. it was better than Twilight.. :)
I'm glad you guys had such a great time! Bummed I couldn't make it...next time for sure!
Post a Comment