Week #9 is almost over! :D
I'm at least passing everything (thus far)...even if I feel like I'm swimming in the sea of never-ending homework...! My anxieties are getting the better of me on this latest research paper....because
A) I'm terrified of accidental plagiarism
and
B) I'm struggling with a good argument for said "argument" essay. LOL
Philosophy is going....it's tedious, but predictable!
Math is...Math. I'd do a lot better if the room would stop spinning. And it's been spinning a lot lately!
I assume it's not due to my surroundings...so I went to the doctor. Wanna guess who's on another 2 week course of antibiotics for sinus infections and inner-ear retraction? As well as the proud new owner of a prescription for Meclizine (dizziness)? If you guessed ME...pat yourself on the back...
I've had two episodes (scared the crud outta me!) where I got soooo dizzy...the room spun and it was all I could do to not:
a) pass out
b) throw up
Kinda scary. But we'll hope the medication works! Otherwise...out to an ENT I go! {Where the possibility of sinus drilling becomes all too close for comfort...yuck!}
Josh had his intake on Monday (Evaluation for counseling) and his first session is tomorrow morning. :) I'm excited - the sessions help the boys some...but it's mainly great support for Stann and I - a weekly "re-group" and strategy session, if you will.
{Can I just inject here...how awesomely AMAZING Hunky Hubby truly is?!....I had a hard day Sunday....its so (for lack of a better word) HARD to parent our boys some days...! He reminded me of a general conference talk from last month...where one of the general authorities talked about how some parents have kids that are classic "Parenting 101" kids and others (like Stann and I) have kids that belong to the "Parenting 505" class....and how they were more a blessing to us as parents (in our growth) than we are to them...Can I just say it again...?! He's amazing! I'm so blessed!}
So we will wake up at the crack-o-dawn tomorrow...and visit Melissa once again. :) But I feel better about it. ;)
Now....with finals approaching...and the world spinning....all I want right now is a warm beach and a blanket to lay on...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment