“As you create a home, don't get distracted with a lot of things that have no meaning for you or your family. Don't dwell on your failures, but think of your successes. Have joy in your home. Have joy in your children. Have joy in your husband. Be grateful for the journey.” ~ Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Friday, October 22, 2010

Laughing my butt off....

No joke.  I am NOT making this up!!

I was at the gym last night - exercising - and this woman who was on the Elliptical next to me leans over and points at the TV and says "Who's Uck-lah?".  I looked up and saw the football game was on infront of her...and it was UCLA vs. Oregon.

It hurt my abs soooo bad, but I couldn't help laughing my butt off.  (At her expense). ;)

2 comments:

Mindy, Evan and Davis said...

being able to feel you abs is a good thing! See didn't that make the gym membership worth it??

Kelly said...

Thats awesome...sometimes you gotta love stupid people!