“As you create a home, don't get distracted with a lot of things that have no meaning for you or your family. Don't dwell on your failures, but think of your successes. Have joy in your home. Have joy in your children. Have joy in your husband. Be grateful for the journey.” ~ Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Weekend Projects #1 and #2...


Hunky Hubby has been busy!!
He made my dividers for my laundry shelf...I like my things to be orderly - especially in the closet. LOL.
Didn't get the lawn mowed.
Did get it weeded/fertilized.
Did make zucchini bread.
Did get the shelves made in Matt's room - so I now have a place for everything.
And everything is in its place!
For today! :D
I'm gonna go enjoy the awesome weather....it's 85 and sunny!! Yippee!

2 comments:

The Neads said...

ha ha... Christmas huh??? I am not ready.. I hope the next half of the year goes by slowly...

nice shelves. I wish we had more shelves. that would be great..

Kelly said...

Love being organized, love having a place to put all the stuff, love having a hubby that can build you cool stuff like that. Enjoy!