After Matt's tonsil surgery, we were trying anything and everything to get that boy to eat. INCLUDING and also not limited to...
Bribery.
That's right, we bribed our child with a family date night to Joe's Crab Shack in Vancouver. FYI: Matt LOVES CLAMS!
So, after a 45 minute wait...we got our table.
Josh...our only non-seafood eater...waiting for his order of mac&cheese.

Matt &Daddy waiting for their clams, crabs &lobsters....
Any and all date nights just wouldn't be complete without...Jason & Josh. :) We love our double dates with them! ;) (I love our brothers!! Jay is Stann's brother & Josh is my brotha from anotha motha..)
The boys got a kick out of the atmosphere of the restaurant...including the constant stopping and dancing of the staff. Josh and Matt liked the Great White Shark hanging up in the ceiling too. I had to take a picture of it for them.
While waiting for our food, little Joshy discovered his head fits through the chum bucket hole. *lol* He's awful cute....I told him we're not throwing him away and to get back into his seat.
And as always...the proof I was really there.
Can I just mention how much I dislike my smile after having had Bells Palsy? I know I need to just be grateful that I have the use of my face at all...but...I'm vain. :( The right side of my face has never been the same. It seems to "tire" quicker than the left and droops. Most of the time you can't notice...but I do.
Anyways...back to date night. We had a blast! Matt ate his weight in clams, crab & lobster. We enjoyed our time together and I can't wait to do it again!!!
Bribery.
That's right, we bribed our child with a family date night to Joe's Crab Shack in Vancouver. FYI: Matt LOVES CLAMS!
So, after a 45 minute wait...we got our table.
Josh...our only non-seafood eater...waiting for his order of mac&cheese.
Matt &Daddy waiting for their clams, crabs &lobsters....
Any and all date nights just wouldn't be complete without...Jason & Josh. :) We love our double dates with them! ;) (I love our brothers!! Jay is Stann's brother & Josh is my brotha from anotha motha..)
The boys got a kick out of the atmosphere of the restaurant...including the constant stopping and dancing of the staff. Josh and Matt liked the Great White Shark hanging up in the ceiling too. I had to take a picture of it for them.
While waiting for our food, little Joshy discovered his head fits through the chum bucket hole. *lol* He's awful cute....I told him we're not throwing him away and to get back into his seat.
And as always...the proof I was really there.
Can I just mention how much I dislike my smile after having had Bells Palsy? I know I need to just be grateful that I have the use of my face at all...but...I'm vain. :( The right side of my face has never been the same. It seems to "tire" quicker than the left and droops. Most of the time you can't notice...but I do.
Anyways...back to date night. We had a blast! Matt ate his weight in clams, crab & lobster. We enjoyed our time together and I can't wait to do it again!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment