I'm in such a funk! I've skipped attending Winter Term....I'm so tired! In hind sight, I suppose this is why one skips Summer Term! I feel stretched thin with the need to just stay home. My boys are eating up the extra attention - and I love being there everyday to get them off the bus. Staying home hasn't reduced the amount of stress I feel - or even lightened my load - somehow, I'm busier than I was when I was going to school...?! How that works, I'm not quite sure.
I do know, that I'm enjoying my days a little better...and I'm looking forward to Stann becoming a full-time employee, so we can get on with getting on with our lives. Buying a house, becoming even more self-reliant. I like that. :) We're hoping wherever we end up, we can do so sooner rather than later - so that a garden will be a REAL possibility. I'm excited about that...there's gonna be a lot of canning and preserves in our home this summer - if we can make buying a home a real possibility.
We've got our eye on a little piece of property in our ward boundaries....it needs some work. Okay...it needs A LOT of WORK! It's bank owned and whoever lived there....left a ton of garbage...everywhere. There's 2 1/3 acres...with an older manufactured home...one we can live in indefinitely until we can build a dream home. Lots of work...but it's totally up our alley!
I'm crossing my fingers that things will go smoothly and we can have the outcome we want. Whatever happens, I know it'll be okay. I just hope our timeline coincides with the Lord's.
All that said...I seriously need to shake some things up and snap out of this funk I'm in. A new hairstyle? Start running? I don't know. I gotta figure out something soon!
I do know, that I'm enjoying my days a little better...and I'm looking forward to Stann becoming a full-time employee, so we can get on with getting on with our lives. Buying a house, becoming even more self-reliant. I like that. :) We're hoping wherever we end up, we can do so sooner rather than later - so that a garden will be a REAL possibility. I'm excited about that...there's gonna be a lot of canning and preserves in our home this summer - if we can make buying a home a real possibility.
We've got our eye on a little piece of property in our ward boundaries....it needs some work. Okay...it needs A LOT of WORK! It's bank owned and whoever lived there....left a ton of garbage...everywhere. There's 2 1/3 acres...with an older manufactured home...one we can live in indefinitely until we can build a dream home. Lots of work...but it's totally up our alley!
I'm crossing my fingers that things will go smoothly and we can have the outcome we want. Whatever happens, I know it'll be okay. I just hope our timeline coincides with the Lord's.
All that said...I seriously need to shake some things up and snap out of this funk I'm in. A new hairstyle? Start running? I don't know. I gotta figure out something soon!
0 comments:
Post a Comment