“As you create a home, don't get distracted with a lot of things that have no meaning for you or your family. Don't dwell on your failures, but think of your successes. Have joy in your home. Have joy in your children. Have joy in your husband. Be grateful for the journey.” ~ Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Laughing on the ride home....

Last night, I went and picked Stann up from helping Curt & Aimee move into their new home.

On the way back from the store, (we ran a few errands, etc...) we were listening to a long-lost favorite CD I found in the move. (for you Bon Jovi fans..."CROSSROADS" is the best album evah!) Stann and I were quietly talking about the day and its events...when Stann "shushed" me.

I was kinda taken aback. I mean...I get shushed....but not by him. ;)

Anyways....I quieted, and once I did, I had to laugh (only because I was tickled!!).

MATT was sitting in the backseat, singing along to the song "Livin' on a Prayer".

"Ooooo-h! We're halfway they-air...Oh! Libbin' onna pray-yer...!" (I'm spelling so you can "read" how he pronounced it... ;)

And JOSH....not to be outdone....doin' his 'booty' dance....(which is when he somehow manages to shake his bum to his head in an "S" pattern, while moving at a rapid beat....).

CUTE.

And so freakin' appropriate - especially when I feel like lately that song could be added to the soundtrack of my life. ;)

1 comments:

Kelly said...

SO cute, I guess it was worth being shushed so you could hear that! I'm glad your raising your boys to be Bon Jovi fans!