I'm thinking that this year, will be our year. :D
Because, if I'm honest, then I'm gonna tell you 2009 really, really stunk. Really. I don't know about you - but you know how they say the 7th year is the hardest one to be married? Well, it was 2006 for us (we're overachievers, obviously...) and 2009 was just about the same as 2006....only, harder. (I hadn't thought that was even possible, I might add...)
So, here are my goals for 2010.
*Lose the weight. Not gonna tell you how much, but I'm still 14 lbs down from cutting soda down and I'm gonna see if we can perpetuate the weight loss motion...
*Start cooking smarter. IE: Healthier options, freezer meals, menu-planning, etc. Time to start utilizing my planner and free up my time.
*FINISH MY BOOK! I'm currently halfway through writing it. It's still the "throwing crap onto the page" stage that Mel and I so lovingly refer to...but at least it's something to work with. :P
*Pass all my college classes - succeed with my nursing goals so I can apply to the Nursing Program in 2011. {SCARY!}
*Be a kinder Wife and Mom. Somehow manage to tame my temper and show more patience to all my boys.
*Get my food storage organized!!! (Sooo wish we had a basement for this...!)
*Get myself running again.
That's pretty much it. Not much else....I actually tried reading War & Peace and fell asleep more times than not....it was just too hard to get into. LOL.
I am so excited to see what 2010 holds in store for our family. Now if I can just channel that excitement into the anticipation for my upcoming math tests.....
Here's hoping you and your family have a great 2010!
Roasted Brussell Sprout and Sausage Pasta
13 years ago
3 comments:
hey if you find a good 1/2 marathon I would totally do it with you.. :) that always motivates me is signing up for something... to have a goal to achieve.
Good Luck on your resolutions. Having the new laptop will definetly help finish that book! I wanna do another half marathon this year we could do it together!
I'm game girls...! Especially, since Hunky Hubby agreed to joining back up to the gym again...! I have tears of joy... ;*D
Post a Comment