“As you create a home, don't get distracted with a lot of things that have no meaning for you or your family. Don't dwell on your failures, but think of your successes. Have joy in your home. Have joy in your children. Have joy in your husband. Be grateful for the journey.” ~ Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Thursday, May 15, 2008

I wanna be a COWBOY baby....

(Cue the music by Kid Rock......."I wanna be a cowboy, baby!" )

I'm pretty sure the title explains it all.
The boys (Yup, BOTH of 'em), found mine and Stann's cowboy hats yesterday. ....the day was a little sunny - Matt and Josh stripped down to their diapers, and Matt went and found his own cowboy boots, belt and had Stann and I help him put them on. This was promptly followed by the boys dancing around the room - yelling "YEE HAW! Howdy, Howdy, Howdy!" (but in baby talk/Matt-ese).

They were too cute! They had us laughing soooo hard I think I almost peed! We couldn't resist taking pictures! I'm saving these pictures to show to their future dates, and wives....or just in case I need to blackmail them for any reason. (Just kidding!) Hope you all enjoy....

1 comments:

Chris and Laurie said...

Oh I love it... I think there dates would love the pictures even more... he he he Those are the kind of pictures you can look back on and say "Good Times"... Anyways I'm a rambler... They look like so much fun they are so cute together.