“As you create a home, don't get distracted with a lot of things that have no meaning for you or your family. Don't dwell on your failures, but think of your successes. Have joy in your home. Have joy in your children. Have joy in your husband. Be grateful for the journey.” ~ Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Monday, October 15, 2007

Yay! I'm back online! Will be posting pics soon...! As soon as I figure out what the Blogger code "bx-ltlqzv" is!
FYI....for those that didn't know - our computer/internet has been down since August....and then we took a FUN trip to the coast for family Vacay....And THEN since September - I've been in and out of the hospital! :) NOT FUN!
But I've made it - not too worse for wear - although minus an ovary! Will fill those who want to know in on the disgustingly gross things that happened, at a later time!
Just wanted to say "HI!" tho! ;)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

LIZ!!! YAY! I get that code too sometimes and I just try a couple times or log off and then on and that usually fixes it!

Stephanie McBride said...

its about time! wahooooo, welcome back!