Oh so much to tell you about my lovelies...!
Stann, has been earning some ah-mazing Hunky Hubby points. He was gone to NY for a week this month, and when he returned, we got a day-date (yeah, you read it right...!) it is what it implies: a date with my husband, during the day. You know...while the kids are at school. So obviously, the day can't get any better, right?
Wrong!
Hunky Hubby surprised me even further on said date, when he took me to the gym and got me a year's membership. *SWOON*!!
I've been faithfully going everyday since. Except Sunday. Everyone needs a day of rest. ;) I even went so far as to take "before" pictures. {ugh. soooo not going to ever let those see the light of day *CRINGE*} I took measurements. I weighed in. I even went so far as to finally start using "My Fitness Pal" app that my doctor recommended.
I am one week in to my "lifestyle" change. Tomorrow I officially weigh in, but I can give you a "sneak peek" and tell you....
I've already dropped 3 lbs.
HEALTHILY!
News on the book front: I am 3/4's finished with my WW book. Bad news: I came back from the gym, plugged it in and found the black screen of death.
Wahh!!
I so hope Curt can retrieve that. I managed to add 2 chapters to the book between today/yesterday and the last back up on my memory card sticky thing. *the real name of it eludes me at present*
I take Josh to the eye doctor tomorrow. We'll see how that goes. He's claiming violence, so I'm wavering as to whether or not I should have Stann skip part of work to go with or not. He's such a better smooth-talker than I am. On so many different levels.... ;) lol
Also newsworthy: Stann bought me a very cute new iPhone cover - an Otter box, since the Life-proof one we ordered was so not working. After we'd got the Otter box we found out it (the Life-proof one) was an imitation, not the real brand, which was why it was so cheap and not very user friendly. So heads up; if you buy a Life-proof brand online, chances are its a fake.
Stann will be heading back to Canada and NY at the end of February and I am in the process of getting my paperwork completed for a new birth certificate - which will lead me to getting a passport. [always wanted one!] He's talked about me tagging along to Canada one of these trips. He's also been talking last minute cruise. Once I've gotten to a point where I wouldn't feel too embarrassed in a swim suit, that is!
And last but definitely not least, our date to purchase a house has been moved up from October to May. Much easier wait than October! Our Realtor - Amie Reiderman - (if any one in the Portland Metro area needs a good Realtor ..use her - she's been AMAZING. Above and beyond kind of amazing!) She put us in touch with a friend of hers to review our paperwork, and Sarah (the mortgage friend) looked into things, made some calls, and found out the real date would be April 27th. She's said if we'd like to work with her, then we can submit our paperwork at the first part of April, and we should be good to go with a pre-approved status by the first week in May - barring any catastrophes.
silent prayer uttered aloud and under my breath: puh-lease! no more catastrophes!
So excited. So ready for the next phase. And so very, very busy with everything else but blogging!
Stann, has been earning some ah-mazing Hunky Hubby points. He was gone to NY for a week this month, and when he returned, we got a day-date (yeah, you read it right...!) it is what it implies: a date with my husband, during the day. You know...while the kids are at school. So obviously, the day can't get any better, right?
Wrong!
Hunky Hubby surprised me even further on said date, when he took me to the gym and got me a year's membership. *SWOON*!!
I've been faithfully going everyday since. Except Sunday. Everyone needs a day of rest. ;) I even went so far as to take "before" pictures. {ugh. soooo not going to ever let those see the light of day *CRINGE*} I took measurements. I weighed in. I even went so far as to finally start using "My Fitness Pal" app that my doctor recommended.
I am one week in to my "lifestyle" change. Tomorrow I officially weigh in, but I can give you a "sneak peek" and tell you....
I've already dropped 3 lbs.
HEALTHILY!
News on the book front: I am 3/4's finished with my WW book. Bad news: I came back from the gym, plugged it in and found the black screen of death.
Wahh!!
I so hope Curt can retrieve that. I managed to add 2 chapters to the book between today/yesterday and the last back up on my memory card sticky thing. *the real name of it eludes me at present*
I take Josh to the eye doctor tomorrow. We'll see how that goes. He's claiming violence, so I'm wavering as to whether or not I should have Stann skip part of work to go with or not. He's such a better smooth-talker than I am. On so many different levels.... ;) lol
Also newsworthy: Stann bought me a very cute new iPhone cover - an Otter box, since the Life-proof one we ordered was so not working. After we'd got the Otter box we found out it (the Life-proof one) was an imitation, not the real brand, which was why it was so cheap and not very user friendly. So heads up; if you buy a Life-proof brand online, chances are its a fake.
Stann will be heading back to Canada and NY at the end of February and I am in the process of getting my paperwork completed for a new birth certificate - which will lead me to getting a passport. [always wanted one!] He's talked about me tagging along to Canada one of these trips. He's also been talking last minute cruise. Once I've gotten to a point where I wouldn't feel too embarrassed in a swim suit, that is!
And last but definitely not least, our date to purchase a house has been moved up from October to May. Much easier wait than October! Our Realtor - Amie Reiderman - (if any one in the Portland Metro area needs a good Realtor ..use her - she's been AMAZING. Above and beyond kind of amazing!) She put us in touch with a friend of hers to review our paperwork, and Sarah (the mortgage friend) looked into things, made some calls, and found out the real date would be April 27th. She's said if we'd like to work with her, then we can submit our paperwork at the first part of April, and we should be good to go with a pre-approved status by the first week in May - barring any catastrophes.
silent prayer uttered aloud and under my breath: puh-lease! no more catastrophes!
So excited. So ready for the next phase. And so very, very busy with everything else but blogging!
0 comments:
Post a Comment