But I really meant to post these earlier this week. But in my defense...
I was writing! :D
The boys and I had to get out of the house last week - so we tagged along with Kathie to the mall to look for suits for James & David. James: birthday present. David: Mission papers are almost filled out & she'll be having to get him a suit! :D
The boys did really good! (Wait? Is that a light at the end of the tunnel?!)
They played well, only ran into others twice, but really did superb. Hooray!


As for this other tid-bit....Here's a small glimpse of the synchronized swim bit from our Stake Road Show. This was saved for the very end, and I have to say....
It got the MOST applause. :D
Here's part two:
Oh....and I will post pics from tomorrows adventure with 'the girls' to Time Out For Women. Can I just preface by saying HOW MUCH I NEED IT?! I've been soooo struggling with Mommyhood lately. Thinking someone else could be doing a better job (which, after I got back into my right mind, I know they couldn't...'cuz these boys is MINE!) That and the constant destruction we've been having in our home. Seeing so much of the things we've worked so hard for destroyed in seconds is soooo demoralizing! Especially when we've already lost so much!
So, I'm ready for my break. I told the boys I was going to spend some time with friends and learn how to be a better Mommy this week. And Matt said:
"Nooooo. You can't go. Yours inportant to me."
(That's his latest thing....to try to get you to do what he wants, he'll tell you "it's important to me" and "could you do this 'cuz you love me?" LOL. Swear it's true, and I'm not quite sure where he picked up those phrases...unless he's processing what we tell him on Sunday's to be reverent:
"We're reverent (quiet) to show Jesus how much we love Him."
Too cute.
Anyways...will post more after this weekend. Have a good 'un. :D


3 comments:
cute... there are days where every mommy needs to leave to be a better mommy.... I totally understand... you are such a cute mommy
LOL! So cute! Yours important to me too Liz! We had an awesome time!
That synchronized swimming routine is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time!
Mormons do the weirdest stuff for entertainment, huh?
Post a Comment